The Azodin Blitz Paintball Gun is a great marker for a paintball player to start with. It can be very competitive on the field. It comes in stock with multiple modes of operation and can shoot about 14-15 balls per seconds.
It has been fully redesigned to shoot and work well. It also offers a new level of accuracy and air efficiency with the combination of a feather striker system and a new HP valve design. The Azodin Blitz Paintball Gun also has a smooth shooting marker.
The Azodin Blitz Paintball Gun has improved life extension and logistics thanks to the Zen II circuit board model. This model features the feather striker system which makes approximately 30% lighter than the original striker system. It is also programmed with firing models for the major circuits and can be modified with an AZ editor.
Features of the Azodin Blitz
- Scythe Trigger. This marker has a trigger that is very easy and comfortable to use and so beginners will find it easy to use this gun. All you need to do is understand how the trigger is used; you do not need to get training to use the trigger. The trigger is also durable.
- Zen II Circuit Board. Compared to other boards, the Zen II circuit board provides improved logistics and extended battery life. The circuit can also be flashed with the AZ editor to suit your needs.
- Newly Designed Valve. The new design valve offers a new level of overall performance and air efficiency. The valve also allows mass flow which ensures that the marker is effective and can be used by newbies.
- Twist Lock II. This feature allows you to lock your load tighter which provides much needed convenience and safety.
Advantages of the Azodin Blitz
- Light Weight. The Azodin Blitz Paintball Gun weighs 2.15 pounds. It has a battery and barrel which are of light weight design, which gives you the opportunity to carry the marker anywhere and at any time and helps when you are in extended gameplay. The battery and the barrel are also easily removable and can be carried separately outside of battle.
- Compatible with CO2 and N2. These gases are easily available, and you can get them anywhere. Carbon dioxide is also a very affordable gas for paintball players.
- Different Models. Some of the modes include PSP ramping, malenum ramping, and semi. The models ensure the guns shoot fast and very accurate, and they make the gun easy to operate. There is no jamming when using the gun. It is powerful and fun to use and operate.
- Durable: The Azodin Blitz Paintball Gun is made of a material that is durable. It is also easy to clean and as such has a low maintenance cost, for instance, the 9 volt battery lasts a long time.
Things to Be Aware Of
Users of this gun should note that the gun has limited adjustability which is just a minor downside especially if you are just starting out in paintball.
The Azodin Blitz Paintball Gun is a great choice for beginners on the paintball field. It is light weight and has an electronic trigger making it very easy to use and light on the untrained hand. It also comes with less of the bells and whistles making it easier to understand and use straight out of the box.