The Dye Proto Rail MaXXed Paintball Gun uses fuse bolt technology. It also has color coded rings for simplified maintenance and hosts different features to make it the best gun. It has a small light weight regulator which provides smooth velocity adjustment and high flow and is nicely equipped with an adjustable trigger.
The Dye Proto Rail MaXXed Paintball Gun consists of an aluminum body, a trigger, and a bolt. Its trigger has been designed for top level performance. It also comes with a dye slick lube, a barrel sock, 9-volt battery, and parts kit.
Features of the Dye Proto Rail MaXXed
- Hyper Regulator Design. The hyper inline regulator has been improved to offer precise increments of adjustment and air pressure. The new design of the regulator is smaller, sleeker and offers incremental adjustments for air pressure. The size has also been reduced to incorporate a soft rubber. It also has an input swivel ring which allows it to work with all bottom line configurations.
- Multiple Critical System. The internal design of the Dye Proto Rail MaXXed Paintball Gun houses different systems that enhance its performance. For instance, it has a polycarbonate pipe shield that cleans the anti-chop eye system and ensures the eyes are always monitoring the ball drop and the breech. It also has the eye pipe system which eliminates double feeding and missed feeds.
- Color Coded O-Rings. This makes it easy to identify the correct replacement of your O-ring when you want to maintain the maker. The color coded O-rings give you the direction and ensure that you fix everything in their right positions.
Advantages of the Dye Proto Rail MaXXed
- Durable. The body of the Dye Proto Rail MaXXed Paintball Gun is made of solid aluminum and features no composite material. It is also equipped with an ultra lite composite frame following the dye’s original style. This makes the gun long lasting.
- Lightweight. The paintball gun looks heavy, but it is actually very light weight, weighing only 2lbs. It has a barrel and a tank fitted into it but these do not make it heavy. Additionally, the design and the size make it balanced and it has an easy to handle grip. It is also comfortable to boot.
- High Performance. The hyper 3 regulators give much efficiency and performance ability compared to the other markers. The marker also operates at 155 PSI; the paintball marker is decent with air efficiency. The shot ups range from a 68ci/4500 psi tank to 1200.
- Easy to Maintain. You do not have to replace any part of the gun for years. All parts of the Dye Proto Rail MaXXed Paintball Gun are durable. Additionally, the marker is easy to clean making it easy to maintain. It also works with a 9-volt battery which gives it more than 40,000 shots. The gun also has a designer two barrel body.
Things to Be Aware Of
Users should note that the regulator is loose, and sometimes it leaks. This has become a disadvantage as some of the users are discouraged by the regulator’s condition.
The new design of the Dye Proto Rail MaXXed Paintball Gun is sleeker, offering precise increments of air pressure, and they are smaller. The new design also reacts quicker and allows faster response and allows a better flow.