The U.S. Army Project Salvo Paintball Gun is a high performance gun which doubles as tool storage. The upgrades that you can get for your system include an E-trigger kit; the cyclone feed system, and response trigger.
The system also has shroud with four built-in Picatinny rails and an AR-15 style magazine that doubles to a helpful toolkit. It is a great system for beginners to intermediate paintball players and gives you the liberty to select an upgrade your system.
The U.S. Army Project Salvo Paintball Gun features blow-back, semi-automatic action and has 11’’ high performance. It has a 6-position, folding stock and collapsible aluminum barrel. The 4 Picatinny rails allow you to accessorize easily it.
Features of the U.S. Army Project Salvo
- Mechanical Trigger. This gives you steady and smooth shots so you can shoot easily and will not use a lot of energy because the marker is mechanical in nature. With the mechanical trigger, the firing mechanism is straightforward.
- Adjustable Rear Sight. You can easily adjust the system using the adjustable rear sight. You can have the system adjusted at any time depending on your needs. The rear sight allows you to predict what will happen on the other side. You can also remove it and clean it and take it back comfortably.
- AR 15-Style. The U.S. Army Project Salvo has six collapsible positions that adjusts according to the game you are playing. It also has folding stock that can adjust to your game. The AR 15-style also has a magazine with built-in Picatinny rails.
- Picatinny Rail. This makes removing and adding some parts of the system easy. The other feature includes a tool that contains Allen wrench set, an approved barrel sleeve, a lubricant, and a cleaning cable.
Advantages of the U.S. Army Project Salvo
- Easily Upgradable. With the e-grip and the cyclone feed system, the U.S. Army Project Salvo can be upgraded to fit your needs. The cyclone feed system gives you the opportunity to upgrade the system.
- Compatibility. The U.S. Army Project Salvo is compatible as a result of the 98 custom response trigger and the 98 platinum series flat line barrel. You can also use it with other products from this manufacturer.
- Uses CO2 or High-Pressure Air. Both of these types are easily available so you never have to worry about running out. You can get them refilled at any paintball field or sporting goods store at an affordable price.
- Durable. The U.S. Army Project Salvo has an all-aluminum die-cast receiver, which makes it extremely durable. It also has a heavy duty stainless steel braided gas line that makes it durable as well, and comes with a matte black finish.
Things to Be Aware Of
Due to its mechanical shooting mechanism this may provide less accuracy and less consistency in making the shot.
The U.S. Army Project Salvo Paintball Gun has a flat-top Picatinny rail, which is built into the receiver making it easy to handle, and if what you need is a paintball gun which is easy to handle, then this is definitely a good choice. It’s one of the best paintball guns on the market today.